At ACI, I am responsible for many different types of User Assistance (UA). For example:
- UI labels
- seed data, such as drop down values and descriptions
- embedded help (page, icon, persistent, and tooltips)
- online help
- error, confirmation, informational, and success messages
The embedded help, below, is from a key framework product that has a wide-ranging effect on multiple products.
1. An example of page level help in a hosted system.
2. An example of icon help in a hosted system.
3. An example of persistent help in a hosted system.
The system messages, below, are examples from a fraud prevention product.
- Column Name: The maximum length for this field is 50.
- MyListName already exists. Enter a unique name for the list.